Our Tree Pruning Services
At Baum Tree Care, we offer many different types of tree pruning services:
- Standard prune involves removing deadwood, branches that are interfering with each other, and compromised or diseased limbs.
- Crown reductions relieve stress on branches, reduce the chance of tree failure, and prolong the life of a tree. A crown reduction alleviates stress on weak branch attachments. It also can lessen the load on pockets of decay. Crown reductions reduce the risk of storm damage and can also help to restore a damaged crown after a storm.
- Structural pruning helps to promote healthy growth and lower the risk of storm damage. Both established trees as well as newly planted ones benefit from structural pruning. Starting this type of pruning when the tree is young and newly planted is the most effective way to ensure a strong and healthy tree for the long-term.
- Clearance pruning addresses branches that interfere with buildings, other trees, or utility wires.
- Hazard branch removal is necessary when a tree has broken or compromised limbs. Whether the branch remains attached sometimes still attached or are hangers in the tree. hanging or when a tree’s limbs have been otherwise compromised.
- Small tree and shrub pruning - fine pruning, fruit trees etc.
- Hedge Trimming to keep your hedge looking tidy.